View in web player above (project will NOT play in the Safari browser) or download the Android app below
- Tap or click the lit rooms to enter a scene
- Tap or click objects when they light up after a dance is finished
- Press the replay to view a dance again, and the 'zoom-out' to return to main view
- Drag the main view to navigate
- Create an itch.io account HERE to leave a comment (itch.io will not spam you)
anfractuous is an interactive dance media artwork currently in development, created by Jennifer Salk and Martin Jarmick. It invites viewers to activate the choreography through choice and play. Similar to a game, the piece is experienced through a mobile device or computer.
The devlog below is a place to view our progress as we get closer to the finish line. For now, a browser version is available and eventually you will need to download the project for mobile or desktop. Please test the project and provide suggestions and constructive feedback. We also love to hear what you like and what is working well for you. Thank you for engaging with anfractuous!
Choreographer: Jennifer Salk
Performers / Choreographic Contribution: Natalie Fernandi, Imana Gunawan, Sean O'Bryan, Mike Majinn O'Neal
Composer: Paul Matthew Moore
Live Cinematography: Adam Hogan
"Felt like I was holding a one-of-a-kind music box... the phone suddenly gains depth which adds to a precious object-in-hand feeling"
-Andrew Theisen, Unity3D Engineer
|Updated||3 days ago|
Anfractuous_Android.apk 265 MB
- Video Playback Part 135 days ago
- Camera Mechanics62 days ago
- Anfractuous Intro Devlog70 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.